Saturday, February 14, 2015

God Still Talks

27 years ago, my GEM & I got engaged. I can remember it as if was yesterday! Now, before the Lord brought my Island Boy into my life, God prophesied through various people that I'd meet the love of my life and he would arrive, when I needed him the most ... ‪#‎Hallelujah‬,
 
You see, my mother was extremely ill, but she'd always take me to McDonalds to celebrate Valentine's Day ... Our conversation were always the same, she wanted to leave me in loving hands ... Furthermore, when my father met my Love Boat, my Papi said yes to our engagement and that the God placed in his heart that we we're destined for each other and that we should get married within 3 months ... Another confirmation of the prophecies that were given to us from people far and near and especially from strangers, too ...  ‪#‎GodStillTalks‬,
 
God Bless Your Marriage,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (C)Copy Right 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments: