Thursday, June 25, 2015

"Inseparable"

 I'd like to take this opportunity to wish my GEM of a hubby a "Happy Wedding Anniversary"; because by the grace of God and 27 years ago, 2 individuals from 2 different sides of the globe, 1st. lade eyes on each other in the House of the Lord ...  ‪#Alleluia‬,

I can remember when I was at Church , on a Tuesday evening, after the prayer service was about over (I'm feeling every detail right now). When suddenly, God told me to turn around, on account of He had a gift for me. ‪#OhYea‬, I'm going to tell you "Honey Bun" that when I first saw you, my: knees became weak, my heart started to pound like crazy and ever since then we've been inseparable and blessed us with 4 awesome sons  ... ‪#HaLLeLuJaH‬,
 
God Bless Your Marriage,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (C)Copy Right 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments: