Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Rebuke Those Thoughts

Dear couples, here are 7 lies that most husbands & wife's believe and as a result lead them towards a divorce ...

1.  Happiness (24/7) is the core to a wonderful marriage ...
2.  If love isn't what unifies your relationship, then divorce is the best way out (No it's not) ...  
3.  Private immorality doesn't affect the marriage ...
4.  I married the wrong person ...
5.  My spouse and I are incompatible ...
6.  Breaking the marriage covenant won’t hurt me or my children ...
7.  There’s no hope for my marriage and nothing can fix it ...
 
Now, when these negative thoughts attempt to resident in your mind and rob you of your joy, please take the time to ponder the following bible verse, with your heart instead of with the circumstances that surround you  ...
 
Ephesians 5:31 (NLT) - As the Scriptures say, “A man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.”
 
#Food4Thought,
 
God Bless Your Marriage,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (C)Copy Right 2011 All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Such encouragement!! I am not married, but think there is such encouragement in rebuking the lies and retraining our thoughts now...preparing oneself. God bless you both!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comment Sis. Stacey and my husband, our 4 sons and I would like to wish you a happy Thursday and God bless you, too ...